Agency taking assistance requests
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut in Leavenworth, will take applications for holiday assistance next week.
It will accept applications between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, through Friday, Nov. 10, and between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 8, and Friday, Nov. 10.
Anyone applying must take a photo identification, proof of income for all household members, Social Security cards for all family members and proof of residency.
More like this story
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office warns of peak time for deer accidents
- 2015 in review: Top stories of the year
- Given development potential, Basehor studies incentives