Agency taking assistance requests
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut in Leavenworth, will take applications for holiday assistance next week.
It will accept applications between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, through Friday, Nov. 10, and between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 8, and Friday, Nov. 10.
Anyone applying must take a photo identification, proof of income for all household members, Social Security cards for all family members and proof of residency.
More like this story
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants