Council to consider museum study
Lansing City Council will be asked to approve a $16,350 educational assessment for the future Kansas Regional Prisons Museum.
Project Explore of Overland Park, which earlier had completed a feasibility study for the museum, would do the assessment.
Here's the agenda for the council meeting, which is 7 p.m. today, Nov. 2, in City Hall, 800 First Terrace:
¢ Proclaim Nov. 11 as VFW Day
¢ Hear a Main Street update
¢ Consider the Kansas Regional Prisons Museum educational assessment
¢ Consider an addition to the Lansing Techical Specifications and Design Criteria for Public Improvements
¢ Hear an appeal from Kenneth Stevens and Susan Mckinzie regarding a storage building that has been ordered removed from their property
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues