Rodney L. Senne
Memorial services for Rodney L. Senne, 50, of Lansing, will be from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 3, at 608 Connie St., Lansing.
Mr. Senne died, Saturday, Oct. 28, 2006, at the home of his aunt, Laura Worrell. Mr. Senne had cancer.
He was born Dec. 19, 1955, in Des Moines, Iowa.
Survivors include a son, Ryan Senne; three daughters, Shelby Senne, Chasity Pratt and Stacy Cardenas; two brothers, Bill and Jerry Brandt; a sister, Cheryl Ebert; his aunt Laura Worrall, who cared for him in her home until his passing; and his companion, Donna Brock.
The family suggests memorials made to Laura Worrall, 608 Connie Street, Lansing 66043.
Arrangements are being handled by Charter Funerals, Kansas City.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses