Lansing student attends conference
Thomas Kohl, son of Anne deShazo of Leavenworth and Frank Kohl of Lansing, was one of 10 Morningside College students who attended the 2006 National Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization annual conference, held Nov. 2-4, in Chicago.
Kohl is a junior at Morningside College and a 2004 graduate of Lansing High School.
Kohl serves as assistant to the treasurer for Morningside's Entrepreneurship Group, or E-Group, a collection of students and faculty whose mission is to educate students about entrepreneurship, develop leadership skills, mentor others in business classes, and encourage and support students who are pursuing personal business operations.
More like this story
- Kansas joins partnership to market region to film industry
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students