Lansing student competes for KSU
A Lansing student is participating on the Kansas State University forensics team.
Brett Culbert, a Lansing sophomore in theater, is a member of the team, which has won six tournaments in the first six weeks of the 2006-2007 season.
Among his accomplishments, Culbert, a Lansing High School graduate, took first place in program oral interpretation at the Central Missouri State University tournament. He placed third in program oral interpretation at the University of Texas tournament and fourth in program oral interpretation at the Hastings College Kool-Aid Classic.
In addition, he's placed fifth in duo at Texas; sixth in duo at Hastings; and seventh in prose at Texas.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'