Light agenda awaits City Council
Lansing City Council members face a light agenda with no action items scheduled under new business at this week's meeting.
Council members will meet at 7 p.m. today, Thursday, Nov. 16, at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
Here's the agenda:
¢ Consider minutes from the council's Oct. 26 special meeting and the Nov. 2 regular meeting.
¢ Hear a presentation honoring Gene Myracle, from the Lansing Correctional Facility.
¢ Annual discretionary merit pay awards to city employees.
¢ Hear reports from city staff members and council members.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita