Holiday to affect trash pickup
The city's waste disposal contractor, Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, will observe the Thanksgiving holiday, causing a change in trash pickup for some Lansing customers this week.
Trash pickup normally slated for Friday, Nov. 24, will be delayed until Saturday, Nov. 25.
Anyone with questions about trash disposal service should contact Lansing City Hall at 727-3233.
City Hall offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 23, in recognition of the holiday, but will reopen at 8 a.m. Friday, Nov. 24.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer