Holiday to affect trash pickup
The city's waste disposal contractor, Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, will observe the Thanksgiving holiday, causing a change in trash pickup for some Lansing customers this week.
Trash pickup normally slated for Friday, Nov. 24, will be delayed until Saturday, Nov. 25.
Anyone with questions about trash disposal service should contact Lansing City Hall at 727-3233.
City Hall offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 23, in recognition of the holiday, but will reopen at 8 a.m. Friday, Nov. 24.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club