Flu shot clinic scheduled today
Leavenworth County Health Department is offering a flu shot clinic today, Nov. 30.
The clinic will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Health Department offices, 500 Eisenhower Road, Suite 101.
A $20 fee will be charged for the flu vaccine and $30 for a pneumonia vaccine. Cash, checks and Medicare Plan B will be accepted.
For more information, contact the Health Department at (913) 250-2000.
More like this story
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer