Letter: Thanks for turning out
To the Editor:
About a month ago, I wrote a Letter to the Editor encouraging the community of Basehor-Linwood to come watch the high school soccer team. You did, and they really appreciated your support.
There were times during their playoff games when I know the crowd cheering inspired them to goals and eventually to winning. They broke many records this year and they have the fans to thank for some of that. We look forward to your continued support next year as this BLHS program continues to build.
And thanks Andy Marso for your many hours of attending games and supporting the soccer program through the pages of the Sentinel. We are happy you found new opportunities down the road, but we are sorry to see you leave Basehor. Thanks to Andy and all the fans.
Elly Seaman and all the parents of the Bobcat 2006 Soccer Team.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Westar Energy will return $38 million to customers