Obituary: Cheri Ann Brown
Cheri Ann Brown, 43, Tonganoxie, died Monday, Nov. 27, 2006, at her home. Graveside memorial services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Quisenberry Funeral Home, 4th and Delaware, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Brown was born Jan. 2, 1963 in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Jerry and Esther (Wassman) Mason. She was married David Brown on May 17, 1979, in Kansas City, Mo. She worked as a teller for the Basehor branch of First State Bank & Trust for eight years.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, Christina Ann. Survivors include her husband, David Brown, of the home; a daughter, Jenny Brown, Fort Riley, Kan.; and two stepbrothers, Ronald and Robert Chambers, both of Basehor.
Arrangements: Quisenberry Funeral Home, (913) 845-2740.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit