Progressive dinner planned Dec. 9
The second annual progressive Holiday Restaurant Hop in downtown Leavenworth will start at 1 p.m. Dec. 9.
The "park and ride" Holiday Express will transport participants to six restaurants for appetizers through dessert.
Santa's holiday gift to every ticket holder will be a keepsake embroidered dinner napkin. The cost is $35 per person. Reserve tickets in advance by calling Main Street at (913) 682-3924. Information is available at www.LeavenworthMainStreet.com.
More like this story
- New fitness center focuses on CrossFit
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tractor Daze event expected to be bigger, better
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties