Alley closed for construction
Construction of the Lansing Depot Shops will bring a close to the alley behind the 100 block of East Kansas Street.
John Jacobson, the city's community development superintendent, said the alley would be closed for 11 days, Oct. 3 through Oct. 13, as work continues on the new development.
The two-story, 12,000-square-foot development is designed to be a mix of retail and office space. Construction is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'