Alley closed for construction
Construction of the Lansing Depot Shops will bring a close to the alley behind the 100 block of East Kansas Street.
John Jacobson, the city's community development superintendent, said the alley would be closed for 11 days, Oct. 3 through Oct. 13, as work continues on the new development.
The two-story, 12,000-square-foot development is designed to be a mix of retail and office space. Construction is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students