Accident kills Easton resident
A 75-year-old Easton man was killed last week when a tractor he was attempting to load onto a trailer flipped from the trailer onto him.
About 1:45 p.m. Friday, Sept. 29, Raymond E. Dodd was loading his tractor onto a trailer that was attached to a truck in the 22400 block of Turner Road. The truck started to move forward downhill toward Kansas Highway 192 where the truck and trailer went through a ditch, causing the tractor to flip from the trailer and onto Dodd, reports said.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Organization Orientation: Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal