Flu shot clinics announced
The Leavenworth County Health Department will offer influenza vaccines to the public during October.
Here's the schedule:
¢ 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10, at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
¢ 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 11, at the Health Department, 500 Eisenhower Road, Suite 101, Leavenworth.
¢ 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 18, Pleasant Ridge Elementary School, 20753 Easton Road, Easton.
¢ 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Oct. 19, Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St., Leavenworth.
¢ 2 :30 p.m.-6 p.m. Oct. 24, Leavenworth High School, 2012 10th Ave., Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Basehor-Linwood basketball honors cancer patient
- Senior Center volunteers tutor Bonner second graders in reading
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa