Courtney Anne Manago and Trevor Jon "TJ" Huhn, both of Lansing, announce their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mary Manago, Lansing, and Saverio Manago, Woodbridge, Va.
Courtney is a 2003 graduate of Lansing High School and will graduate from University of St. Mary in May 2007 with a degree in pre-medicine: biology and is planning to attend medical school. She works part-time for Leavenworth Family Health Clinic.
The groom-to-be is the son of Rick and Terry Huhn of Lansing.
TJ is a 1997 graduate of Lansing High School. He earned a degree in fire administration from Johnson County Community College in 1999 and a civil engineering degree from University of Kansas in 2002. He is a fire protection engineer.
The couple plan to be wed on Dec. 30 at St. Francis de Sales Church, Lansing.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good