Michael W. Holler
Services for Michael W. Holler, 37, Rantoul will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial will be in Mount Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
Mr. Holler died Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006, at Ransom Memorial Hospital, Ottawa.
He was born May 1, 1969, in Coffeyville, the son of Bill J. and Kay (Hill) Holler.
A former Leavenworth resident, Mr. Holler graduated in 1987 from Pleasant Ridge High School, Easton. He coached his sons' wrestling and baseball teams and enjoyed being outdoors, going camping and horseback riding. He also loved sports and woodworking.
Survivors include his sons, Gage and Gavin Holler, of the home; his parents, Roger and Kay Michard; four brothers, Bill J. Holler Jr., Chris Michaud, and Nathan Michaud, all of Leavenworth, and Brian J. Holler, Coffeyville; two sisters, Alexius Baesl, Leavenworth, and Claire Holler, Coffeyville; grandmothers Alice Hill, Leavenworth, and Gerri Holler, Coffeyville; and his wife, Ruana.
The family will receive friends from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17, at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorials to Gage and Gavin Holler, sent in care of the funeral home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Basehor, Bonner school districts seek additional state funds
- Kansas Wesleyan unveils new majors, changes to curriculum
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested