Red Cross to offer class
The Leavenworth County chapter of the American Red Cross is offering a new class.
The class is designed to train people how to teach to lay responders the use of basic first aid, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillators. The course will meet from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20; from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21; and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 22.
Any business can become an authorized provider with the Red Cross and have staff members trained as Red Cross instructors to provide first aid, CPR and AED training on-site.
For more information about the new course, including fees, call the Red Cross office, (913) 682-6222.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- Basehor-Linwood powerlifters win at West Franklin