Red Cross to offer class
The Leavenworth County chapter of the American Red Cross is offering a new class.
The class is designed to train people how to teach to lay responders the use of basic first aid, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillators. The course will meet from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20; from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21; and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 22.
Any business can become an authorized provider with the Red Cross and have staff members trained as Red Cross instructors to provide first aid, CPR and AED training on-site.
For more information about the new course, including fees, call the Red Cross office, (913) 682-6222.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it