Charlotte A. Bell
Services for Charlotte A. Bell, 55, Leavenworth, were Monday, Oct. 23, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Home. Burial was in Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Bell died Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2006, at St. John Hospital, Leavenworth.
She was born Aug. 16, 1951, in Hiroshima, Japan, the daughter of Benjamin H. and Mitsuko "Mitzy" Fletcher.
Mrs. Bell was a graduate of Killeen (Texas) High School and Southwest Texas State University. She was a certified public accountant and co-owner of BTF Advisory Group in Harker Heights, Texas.
On Nov. 17, 1973, she married David M. "Mike" Bell at Fort Hood, Texas. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, David M. Bell Jr., Lawrence; her mother, Mitzy Fletcher, Killeen, Texas; a grandson; and her business partner and friend, John A. Snyder, Killeen, Texas.
The family suggests memorials to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Groups says it'll seek Sedgwick County commissioner recall
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Planning commissioner files for Leavenworth County commission
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council