Alan E. Fink
Services for Alan E. Fink, 55, of Easton, will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial will follow in Mount Calvary Cemetery, Lansing.
Mr. Fink died unexpectedly at his home on Monday, Sept. 11, 2006,
He was born Feb. 20,1951, in Leavenworth, the son of Albert P. and Marjorie (Peterson) Fink.
Mr. Fink worked for Kansas Gas Service as a welder for more than 20 years. He was a member of the St. Joseph of the Valley Catholic Church, Eagles, and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union No. 304.
He married Janelle "Jan" L. Boeppler on June 24, 1972, in Leavenworth. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Jennifer L. King, Liberty, Mo.; a son, Jeffrey Alan, Leavenworth; three grandchildren; his parents, Albert and Marjorie Fink, Leavenworth; two brothers Dale, Leavenworth, and Greg, Maryland; two sisters, Julia Matzeder Leavenworth, and June Malonee, Platte City, Mo.
The family suggests memorials to the donor's choice, sent in care of the funeral home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits