Lansing Middle School's after-school tutoring program has begun offering homework help from 3:25 to 4:25 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays.
Don Haussler, program coordinator, said he's "looking for lots of help" for the students, who are referred to the program by teachers and parents. Volunteers are needed to help students with math, English, science and social studies.
To volunteer or register a student for tutoring, call Haussler or Brooks Jenkins, assistant principal, at 727-1197, or send an e-mail to Haussler at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues