Council to offer driving course
The Council on Aging will play host to an AARP Driver Safety Program from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 28, and Friday, Sept. 29.
This two-day course, taught by Leavenworth County Undersheriff Ron Cranor, is designed for drivers 50 and older. Many auto insurance companies offer a discount once the course has been successfully completed. The cost is $10, payable to AARP. Registration and payment deadline is today, Sept. 21. Contact Patty Willmeth at (913) 684-0777 for more information.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty