GED testing offered Friday
University of Saint Mary OutFront Adult Basic Education Center will offer an official GED testing session at 7:15 a.m. Friday, Sept. 22.
The GED, or general educational development diploma, is a valid Kansas state high school diploma. The practice test must have been passed within the previous six months.
Individuals under the age of 18 who want to take the test must have a disclaimer form from the public school district in which they reside. All individuals must have a Kansas photo-identification card to take the test. Reservations must be made in person. Seating is limited.
For more information on GED testing fees and scheduling procedures, call (913) 682-5857 or visit OutFront at 111 Delaware St., Suite A, in Leavenworth. OutFront's hours are 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
More like this story
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Given development potential, Basehor studies incentives
- 2 USD 204 board members would be unable to serve under proposed law
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer