Health fair slated at Cushing
Cushing Hospital will play host to its first Family Health Festival this weekend.
The festival, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, at the hospital, 711 Marshall St. in Leavenworth, will feature health screenings and information for adults and entertainment for children.
In a news release, the hospital said community organizations would provide information on various health topics and offer free health screenings, including bone density, hearing, blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure, posture analysis, vision and EKG.
Children can enjoy a mini-hospital and a clinic for their teddy bears and/or dolls.
Other activities for adults will include car seat safety checks and body fat analysis.
No registration is required. For questions, call NurseLine at (800) 932-6220.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park
- Body of missing Bonner Springs man found in Leavenworth County
- Wheat harvest activity spreads across Kansas as fields dry
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition