Middle School offers tutoring
Lansing Middle School's after-school tutoring program has begun offering homework help from 3:25 to 4:25 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays.
Don Haussler, program coordinator, said he's "looking for lots of help" for the students, who are referred to the program by teachers and parents.
Volunteers are needed to help students with math, English, science and social studies. Haussler said high school students and community volunteers helped last year with a variety of needs.
To volunteer or register a student for tutoring, call Haussler or Brooks Jenkins, assistant principal, at 727-1197, or e-mail Haussler at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers