Froelich, Hauver crowned king and queen
Lansing High celebrated more than just its first football victory of the season Friday night. It also celebrated homecoming.
At halftime of Lansing's 27-7 victory over Bonner Springs, LHS seniors Stefan Froelich and Abby Hauver were crowned homecoming king and queen.
Froelich and Hauver were among a court of three senior boys and three senior girls who were nominated for the honor. Other king nominees were Alex Burton and Nate Markovetz. Other queen candidates were Elizabeth Cristiano and Courtney Hall.
Homecoming court princes and princesses who were chosen to represent the underclassmen are:
Freshmen: Scott Roberts and Katelyn Griffen
Sophomores: Evan Fowler and Nichole Goff
Juniors: Michael Gonzalez and Kelsie Hudson.
For more homecoming coverage, pick up a copy of Thursday's Current.
More like this story
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- 2 injured after car explodes on Kansas expressway
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key