Anna Marie Hadwick
Mass of Christian Burial for Anna Marie Hadwick, 83, was Tuesday, Sept. 26, at St. Peter Catholic Church, Jefferson City, Mo. Burial was in Resurrection Cemetery.
Mrs. Hadwick died Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2006, in Lincoln, Neb.
She was born Oct. 8, 1922, in Jefferson City, the daughter of Thomas Clemens and Edith Elizabeth Einhaus Kolb.
She was a graduate of St. Peter High School.
Mrs. Hadwick was a member of St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church in Lansing and had lived for many years in Leavenworth.
She was married to Joseph Carl Hadwick on May 7, 1946, in Jefferson City. He died Aug. 25, 1998.
Survivors include four sons, Thomas Charles Hadwick and Charles Jerome Hadwick, both of Lincoln, Neb; John Carl Hadwick, Grand Island, Neb; and Robert Joseph Hadwick, Leavenworth; three daughters, Dianna Loretta Maher, Bremerton, Wash.; Deborah Ann Mohr, Kansas City, Mo.; and Jeannie Marie Hadwick, Lincoln, Neb.; 10 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Christ the King Church Convent , 1040 S. Cotner Blvd., Lincoln, NE 68510.
Dulle-Trimble Funeral Home, Jefferson City, handled arrangements. Online condolences may be made at www.dulletrimble.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County