Lions to sponsor breakfast Oct. 14
Lansing Lions Club will help the community kick off the "Autumn in the Grove" weekend by sponsoring an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast on Oct. 14.
The breakfast will be from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Lansing Community Center. Chris Cakes will be serving up fresh pancakes, sausages, juice and coffee assisted by Lions Club members.
Tickets, $5 apiece, will be available at the door.
Proceeds support the Lions Club annual scholarship program for Lansing High School graduates and eyeglasses for the needy. Call (913) 638-7953 for more information.
More like this story
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Kansas State students asked to sign sportsmanship pledge
- Wichita to award varsity letters to special needs students
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Basehor-Linwood strength and conditioning program continues to thrive under Schwisow