Midwest Plumbing moves to Basehor
A small family owned business has made its way to Basehor.
Matt Jones owns Midwest Plumbing with his brother Will and his father Dan. He said they took the opportunity to move their business to 14500 Parallel in Basehor because they were quickly outgrowing their facility on Fourth Street in Tonganoxie.
"We were bursting at the seams," Jones said. "We knew we needed to move."
The new larger facility houses a total of six employees who focus on plumbing service and repair. They offer a preferred customer program that provides certain perks to those that may live in older homes and have frequent plumbing needs. They also offer discounts to veterans.
"We go to great lengths to take care of all of our customers," Jones said.
While Jones said they are thankful for the customers they already have in Basehor, they are looking forward to serving all of Leavenworth County.
"We're in a perfect position here to get to the whole county," he said. "We can grow a lot here."
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers