Basketball summer camp at Lansing High
Lansing High boys basketball coach Rod Briggs will conduct youth basketball camps this summer at LHS.
The camp for boys in grades 7-12 will take place May 29-June 1. All campers will attend from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on May 29. On May 30-June 1 campers in grades 9-12 will attend from 9 a.m. to noon. Campers in grades 7-8 will attend from 1-4 p.m.
The youth camp for boys and girls in kindergarten through sixth grade will take place June 25-29. Those in kindergarten through second grade will attend from 1-2 p.m. Third- and fourth-graders will attend from 2-3:30 p.m. Fifth- and sixth-graders will attend from 3:30-5 p.m.
All camps cost $50, and checks should be made payable to Rod Briggs. Any questions should be directed to Briggs at 727-1226.
More like this story
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Child homicides taking toll in Kansas City metropolitan area
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park