Depot Shops nearly ready for tenants
The Lansing Depot Shops at First Street and East Kansas Avenue are expected to be open for tenants in 30 days.
Ron VanMeter, president of Carlson Construction Management, said after landscaping was completed, the building on the southeast corner of Kansas Avenue and First Street would be ready for "everyone to occupy."
Just who will occupy the two-story, 12,000-square-foot building is still unknown.
VanMeter said he was speaking with three potential tenants and would release their names in early May.
VanMeter said the center can hold a maximum of six businesses.
Construction began in March 2006.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Semi trailer hits 2 buffalo east of Tonganoxie
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe