LHS grad helps with JA program
Turner Thackston V, 2006 graduate of Lansing High School and freshman at Morningside College, was one of more than 80 students from Morningside's "Discover Entrepreneurship" classes who presented the Junior Achievement (JA) curriculum on free enterprise, business and economics to almost 400 students at Mater Dei and Sacred Heart Schools in Sioux City, Iowa.
This is the fifth year Morningside students have assisted in the program.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence