Insurance agent earns designation
Jim Bray of Reilly & Sons Inc., has been named a State Auto independent PaceSetter agent. The designation is assigned to a select group of agents that deal with State Auto insurance.
"This group is truly our cream of the crop, and we're proud to have members of Jim Bray's caliber in the group, representing State Auto in Kansas," said Robert Restrepo, president of State Auto.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- Kansas GOP touts school funding law; districts look to cut
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning