Road repairs slated for 10th St.
Road repair work beginning this week could affect Lansing drivers traveling into Leavenworth.
Starting on Thursday, April 12, weather permitting, Leavenworth street crews will be doing some concrete repair work on 10th Street/Avenue from Spruce to Cherokee. Detours will be posted.
A news release from the city of Leavenworth said work would be completed during the work day and repairs would continue for several days.
More like this story
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain
- Leavenworth County offers training in identifying signs of child abuse
- Brownback spokeswoman blasts Medicaid expansion
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts