Road repairs slated for 10th St.
Road repair work beginning this week could affect Lansing drivers traveling into Leavenworth.
Starting on Thursday, April 12, weather permitting, Leavenworth street crews will be doing some concrete repair work on 10th Street/Avenue from Spruce to Cherokee. Detours will be posted.
A news release from the city of Leavenworth said work would be completed during the work day and repairs would continue for several days.
More like this story
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes