Salvation Army sets commodity distribution times
The Salvation Army will be distributing commodities next week throughout Leavenworth County.
The organization advises that residents should go to the closest site to their residence and they should bring containers.
Commodities will be distributed from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday in Tonganoxie at Pleasant Village, 711 Pleasant, and in Easton at Methodist Church Hall, Fourth and Riley.
On April 26, items will be available from 9 a.m. to noon at the Salvation Army in Leavenworth, 600 Walnut.
Residents who have not received commodities this year should bring photo identification, proof of residency, proof of income and Social Security cards for all members.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits