Cheerleading deadline extended
The Lansing Parks and Recreation Department is extending the registration period for the youth cheerleading program until Wednesday, Aug. 8. Registration forms may be completed at the Parks and Recreation office from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at 108 S. Second Street. Forms also are available online at lansing.ks.us.
Participants between the ages of 5 and 11 years of age on Aug. 1, 2007 are eligible to register. Participants will cheer at the Parks and Recreation youth football games. Cost is $65 per youth, and the cost includes the complete uniform.
More like this story
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- 2015 in review: Top stories of the year