Girls tennis tryouts at LHS
Due to the projected heat index for this next week, the Lansing High girls tennis team will begin tryouts at 6:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13, at the LHS tennis courts. Players are required to bring a tennis racquet, water bottle, towel and sun screen to every practice.
The first week of practice will focus on evaluating individual ground strokes, service percentage and court movement. A season schedule and team rules will be handed out at the first practice. All must have a sports physical on file with the high school office before they are allowed to try out.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Basehor-Linwood softball sweeps St. James
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Bonner-based interior designer loves to reshape spaces