Katie Eagan and Greg Ernzen, both of Prairie Village, announce their engagement and upcoming nuptials.
The prospective bride is the daughter of Mark and Sally Eagan, Tulsa, Okla. She is a 1997 graduate of Bishop Kelley High School in Tulsa and a 2001 graduate of the University of Kansas. She is senior associate editor with Penton Business Media.
The prospective groom is the son of Ron and Barbara Ernzen, Leavenworth. He is a 1996 graduate of Immaculata High School in Leavenworth and a 2001 graduate of Kansas State University. He is an account manager with Altec Industries.
The couple plan an Aug. 18 wedding and reception in Tulsa.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education