Luncheon benefits cancer research
The 7th Annual Share the Hope Luncheon will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 25 at Trinity Lutheran Church, 2101 10th Ave, Leavenworth.
The cost of the lunch is $12 with proceeds going to the local American Cancer Society. The meal will be a box lunch from Mr. Goodcents. There will be guest speakers, as well as raffles, door prizes and a silent auction.
Those interested in attending can make a reservation with Barb Alonzi at 727-3561.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmaker calls for audit of child welfare agency
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals