County students attain honors
Johnson County Community College's honor roll listings for the fall 2006 semester include several Leavenworth County students.
Katy Peterson, Basehor, and Alan Davis and Lisa Holton, both of Tonganoxie, were named to the President's Honor Roll. Students on the list maintained a grade-point average of 4.0 and completed a minimum of 12 credit hours during the semester.
Earning recognition on the Dean's Honor Roll were Katie Keith and Michael Leslie, both of Basehor; Jordan Breedlove, Lansing; Allie Bolend, Thomas Bristow, Robert Low, Monty Maxwell and Nicholas Wente, all of Leavenworth; and Tristan Bowersox, Matthew Drake and David Lamb, all of Tonganoxie. The Dean's Honor Roll recognizes students completing a minimum of 12 credit hours with a grade-point average between 3.5 and 3.99.
Leavenworth County students on the Part-time Honor Roll are Ashton McMahon, Steven Sutlick, Kurtis Voelker and Sally Wheeler, all of Basehor; Cathry Cabrey and Tania-Liisa Smith, both of Fort Leavenworth; Cassandra Bralley and Sherri Nowak, both of Lansing; Kristy Chapman, Matthew Chenoweth, Randy Henry and Lori Beth Hicks, all of Leavenworth; and Hannah Barnes, Cristen Bray, Tammie Brooks, Samuel Drake, Joseph Guinn, Cheryl Hassinger, Sara Hoffman and Sarah Maas, all of Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Mitchell appointed to Kansas' 18th Judicial District
- Dead body found in Bonner Walmart parking lot considered suicide