Cushing series looks at immunizations
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2007 Community Education Series with a discussion of the importance of immunizations for infants and adolescents.
Dr. Vernon Mills, a pediatrician, will lead the seminar, which will be from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday.
The event is free to the public; however, space is limited so attendees are asked to R.S.V.P by calling (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement