Dean’s list includes Lansing student
Tiffany Turner, of Lansing, was named to the Dean's List at the University of Sioux Falls for the 2006 fall semester. To qualify for the Dean's List, a student must achieve a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
Tiffany, daughter of Brad Turner, is a junior at USF at Sioux Falls, S.D., majoring in radiologic technology.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues