Dean’s list includes Lansing student
Tiffany Turner, of Lansing, was named to the Dean's List at the University of Sioux Falls for the 2006 fall semester. To qualify for the Dean's List, a student must achieve a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
Tiffany, daughter of Brad Turner, is a junior at USF at Sioux Falls, S.D., majoring in radiologic technology.
More like this story
- Large, $4.7M bulk solids research plant opens in Salina
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs volunteer Susan Berry
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Assisted living center at Topeka's VA campus to open in fall
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push