Democrats plan breakfast meeting
The monthly meeting of the Leavenworth County Democrats will be held at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, in the Pullman Room of Pullman's Restaurant, 230 Cherokee, Leavenworth.
This will be a breakfast meeting, with State Rep. L. Candy Ruff as speaker.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood tops Piper in district opener
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Defense shines as BLHS girls win at Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears