Fardelmann nets MVP honors at Beanpot Tourney
Lansing native Meghan Fardelmann scored three goals for the Boston College women's ice hockey team during a 6-1 victory over Boston University in the Beanpot Tournament on Tuesday night.
The hat trick was the second of Fardelmann's career, and she ranks fourth on the team in scoring with 17 goals and nine assists.
Fardelmann, a sophomore, scored four goals and had an assist in the two-game tournament. Her performance earned her Most Valuable Player honors.
Boston College improved to 20-8-2 for the season and is ranked ninth in the nation.
More like this story
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs city employee Justine Smith