Frances M. Puckett
Services for Frances M. Puckett, 84, of Lansing, will be at 2 p.m. today, Feb. 15, 2007, in the Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Memorial Chapel. Private burial will follow.
Mrs. Puckett died Feb. 12, 2007, at Cushing Memorial Hospital in Leavenworth.
She was born March 27, 1922, in Leavenworth, the daughter of John Joseph and Mary Magdaline (Schlonga) Kudra.
She was retired from Harris Brothers Cleaners, where she was a shirt press operator.
Survivors include a daughter, Liane Wright, Lansing; a son, William Puckett, Hutchinson; a brother, James Kudra, Mexico City, Mo.; three sisters, Clara Williams, Independence, Mo., Victoria Hunt, Leavenworth and Ann Simpson; and five grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 9 a.m. until service time on Thursday.
The family suggests memorials to the Odyssey Foundation, 9229 Ward Pkwy., Ste. 350, Kansas City, MO 64114.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests