Van purchase on city agenda
The Lansing City Council will meet at 7 p.m. today, Feb. 15, with a request to purchase a 15-passenger transport van leading the agenda.
The van, according to agenda materials, would be used by the Police Department for prisoner transport, motor carrier inspection, as a breath-alcohol test vehicle and for the DARE program.
In other action items, the council will be asked to consider a cereal malt beverage license for Finish Line and consider purchase of a Toolcat utility work machine for the Parks and Recreation Department.
The meeting will be at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan