Work scheduled on Main Street
Weather permitting, crews will replace traffic signal lights at Main Street and 4-H Road today, Thursday, Jan. 4.
Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, said local authorities would help guide traffic through the intersection during the replacement. Short delays are possible, but the signal replacement work should be finished in one day, he said.
Meanwhile, utility relocation work along Main Street north of Fairlane has northbound traffic reduced to one lane. Weather permitting, beginning Monday, Jan. 8, the work zone and lane reduction will be lengthened to just south of Connie Street. This lane reduction should be removed by Wednesday, Jan. 10, if the weather cooperates, Miller said.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'