Lansing residents Norman and Margarette Nolop were treated to a special lunch on their 57th wedding anniversary on Monday, Jan. 15, at Cushing Memorial Hospital where Margarette was a patient. Dietary manager Helen Riley and her dietary team made up the special meal for the couple, complete with a teddy bear, balloon and card, wishing them a happy anniversary. Norman also brought his wife yellow roses to enjoy along with the meal on their special day.
More like this story
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty