Council to discuss park designers
Lansing City Council members will be asked to approve a $217,300 contract for design of the new Lansing Park.
A review committee is recommending the hiring of Ochsner Hare and Hare of Kansas City for the job.
The firm would provide design services for the first phase of the park, which sits on 127 acres west of the city.
The council meets at 7 p.m. today, July 19, at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Kansas man charged with abuse after human remains found
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation