Council to discuss park designers
Lansing City Council members will be asked to approve a $217,300 contract for design of the new Lansing Park.
A review committee is recommending the hiring of Ochsner Hare and Hare of Kansas City for the job.
The firm would provide design services for the first phase of the park, which sits on 127 acres west of the city.
The council meets at 7 p.m. today, July 19, at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court