Lansing student earns degree
A Lansing student has graduated from Columbia College - Kansas City.
Colette R Watkins, Lansing, graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Art's degree in accounting, management.
Watkins also was named to the dean's list for the college's March 2007 session. To be named to the dean's list a student must have completed 12 semester hours and achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or greater on a 4-point scale.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning