Lansing student earns degree
A Lansing student has graduated from Columbia College - Kansas City.
Colette R Watkins, Lansing, graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Art's degree in accounting, management.
Watkins also was named to the dean's list for the college's March 2007 session. To be named to the dean's list a student must have completed 12 semester hours and achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or greater on a 4-point scale.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas