LHS grad earns national honor
Raechel M. Little, a 2005 graduate of Lansing High School, has been named to the National Dean's List.
She is the daughter of Mark and Brenda Little, a member of Phi Theta Kappa and is currently a nursing student at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Little will transfer to the University of Kansas in fall of 2008 to pursue a master's degree in nursing.
More like this story
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt
- Kansas governor signs bills changing state election laws
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education