LHS grad earns national honor
Raechel M. Little, a 2005 graduate of Lansing High School, has been named to the National Dean's List.
She is the daughter of Mark and Brenda Little, a member of Phi Theta Kappa and is currently a nursing student at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Little will transfer to the University of Kansas in fall of 2008 to pursue a master's degree in nursing.
More like this story
- 2015 in review: Top stories of the year
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- Breaking the mold: Male teachers at Bonner school serve as role models, break stereotype
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens